AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH SERVICES
Common auto locksmith services we specialize in:
- Lock Out – Your car, truck or van is locked with the keys inside.
- Key Replacement – The key is lost or stolen and you need a new one made.
- Key Duplication – You want an additional or spare key for you vehicle.
- Ignition Repair or Replacement – The ignition stops working correctly or has been damaged in some way.
- Lock Repair or Replacement – A lock on your vehicle has been damaged or does not work anymore.
- Ignition or Lock Rekey – Secure or match your vehicle’s locks by rekeying them to work with a different key.
- Fob Programming – Have a new remote, fob or push to start key programmed to your vehicle.
Choosing a professional automotive locksmith is a choice that will save you time, money and a lot of hassle. We come directly to where your vehicle is and provide full services on site, saving you from having to tow your car to a dealership or repair shop. Not only that but we can always beat the prices of a dealership.
Full Service Portland Auto Locksmith Expert
Our job as experts in car, pickup, suv, van, work truck lock and key services is to save the day. We bring the tools, skills and parts required for your exact needs to get the job done fast and right. When you call Keys to the City Locksmith in Portland you know you will be back on your way soon with your problem solved.
The types of vehicles we service include, but are not limited to:
Buick, Cadillac, Chevrolet, Chrysler, Dodge, Ford, GMC, Jeep, Lincoln, Mercury, Pontiac, Ram, Saturn
Acura, Audi, BMW, Honda, Hyundai, Infiniti, Isuzu, Jaguar, Kia, Land Rover, Lexus, Mazda, Mercedes-Benz, Mini, Mitsubishi, Nissan, Porsche, Saab, Scion, Smart, Subaru, Suzuki, Toyota, Volkswagen, Volvo
Note: Services on some rare and higher end brands may be limited to certain years or scope of work. If it is a common car, however, chances are very good we can solve any problem you have.
WHAT IT TAKES TO BE AN AUTOMOTIVE LOCKSMITH
It takes experience and persistence to become a great locksmith, and this applies particularly to vehicles. When it comes to problem solving an unexpected issue, executing a complicated method, or just knocking a job out quickly and efficiently, it is only possible through commitment to the craft. This is not something you can learn from a book. We are the Portland car locksmiths who have gotten our hands dirty on all aspects of car and other vehicle locksmith techniques and so are prepared to solve whatever unique situation comes our way.